1000 CALORIE DIET – CHARACTERISTICS AND BASIC PRINCIPLES
- 1000 calorie diet is a diet that provides the body with about a thousand calories a day
- If it is fairly applied, by a week you can get rid of from 0.5 to 1 kg (you can lose up to 2-4 kg, but after 2-3 months of losing the weight loss stops and thr metabolism slows down)
- During the 1000 calorie diet it is necessary to deliver all the components your body needs(proteins, fats, carbohydrates), but in limited quantities
- 1000 calorie diet – it requires a menu plan of five meals a day: breakfast (250 calories), second breakfast (100 calories), lunch (350 calories), snack (100 calories) and dinner (200 kcal) (small snacks during the day, as yogurt or fruit should be treated as a meal)
- A month of this diet will benefit everyone – except pregnant and lactating women and children (then please consult your doctor)
- Nutritionists believe that the 1000 calorie diet is one of the safer and healthier diets, because it does not deprive the body the needed components and delivers them in the desired quantity.
1000 CALORIE DIET menu – WHAT SHOULD BE IN IT?
The diet of 1000 calories needst to be rich in fiber-containing products, cereal coarse, skim milk, lean meat, sea fish, skinless poultry, vegetables, small amounts of fruit. Before each meal, it is good to drink a glass of still mineral water with lemon – will speed up digestion and fills the stomach and provide vitamin C.
For proper weight loss it is needed to excercise – at least an hour a day.
1000 CALORIE DIET menu – what to avoid?
For the diet it is essential to exclude meat and fatty meats, full-fat milk and dairy products, sweets, crisps, salted peanuts. Instead of sour cream and mayonnaise you should use skim milk, a little olive oil for salad oil and substitute frying with roasting on the grill , cooking, baking in the foil.